Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ikea Hacks for Spring

Ikea hacks are an awesome way to add a touch of DIY to an inexpensive item and make it look like a million bucks!
I’m planning a trip to Ikea and I’ve been catching up on some of my favorite Ikea hacks so I know exactly what I want to buy.  Dressing up a dresser with a touch of spring colored paint might just be what I need around here.  I think I’m extra excited about spring this year…what about you?

I hope you’ll find a bit of inspiration in these Ikea hacks…
Ikea-Hack-Painted-Dresser-2
Tarva Pink Ombre Dresser – Why Don’t You Make Me
neon4567
Color Block Mini Drawers – SO LEB’ ICH
Screen shot 2014-03-20 at 9.40.35 AM
Ikea Bar Cark Hack – Style Me Pretty
library-bookshelves-centsational-girl1
Ikea Hack Bookcases {Brass & Pink} – Centsational Girl
6i6h0465
Mid-Century Modern Planters – Brady Bunch Remodel
stenciledrug
Ikat Stenciled Rug – Craftberry Bush
Entry_Table
101-Ikea-Hacks...you-have-to-try-some-of-these-EverythingEtsy

101 Ikea Hacks

Need more inspiration for every room of your home?  Check out my post of 101 Ikea Hacks…there has to be something perfect for your style on this list!
I love the shelves…I can’t even count how many we have from Ikea!  I always manage to find a car load of things that I need…ha!
What’s your favorite spring Ikea hack?  I’d love to hear about what you’ve created from Ikea products!

No comments:

Post a Comment