Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Positive Quote Printable

I big puffy heart positive printables, and I keep them in every room!  Seriously, I even switch some out on my desk depending on my mood!  I thought I’d make an inspiring printable for you to start your week off on the right foot.

I know many of you have great big projects you’re working on and they can seem a bit impossible on a bad day.  Just know that you will keep working, and you’ll get it done!  You can do it!
It always seems impossible until it is done - everythingetsy.com
Just download and print this 8 x 10 print…
Inspiring free printable quote - EverythingEtsy.com
Do you have a favorite inspiring quote?  Share it in the comments!
If you love pretty printables, you won’t want to miss this post…
101 Pretty Printables

101 Pretty {free} Printables

Have a fabulous week, and keep those positive quotes close by to fuel that creative fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment